Thursday, March 6, 2008

Why being a vending manager is no good.

Day in and day out I get my booty out of bed and drive to work in an hour that most people don't know exist. Each day I am faced with a challenge. No, not meeting budgets or dealing with less than perfect employees (although I do that), the don't-eat-that-candy challenge.

I am surrounded by candy all day long. Snickers, Reese's, Milky Way, Twix, M&Ms, you name it I probably have it within reach of me. It sucks. All I want to do is eat chocolate everyday, I really don't think eating one candy bar a day is good by any means.

Well, maybe only during Aunty Flo visits.

On another note, for two days I've had Ok go's "Here it Goes Again" in my head. I changed it to the song on my myspace profile just so I could list to it over and over again. Now I suddenly have an urge to jump around on 4 treadmills. Hmmm, I guess that would work off a couple candy bars.

No comments: