Friday, March 14, 2008

This medicine is messing with me

I don't know what has come over me this week...I am acting not normal and I can't figure it out except maybe it is the muscle relaxers doing something funky. I would think it would be me being really relaxed and lazy, but it isn't I have been a little sleepy, but other than that I am not acting like I probably should be acting.

Strange action #1: I told Nathan I wanted to do some touch up painting this weekend and repaint the french doors going outside. I HATE PAINTING, seriously. So I have no idea why I want to touch up some spots of paint on the ceiling that have been there for 10 months.

Strange action #2: I decided I wanted to get laundry over with tonight. I never do laundry on my own, I always do it with Nathan so I can push most of the work off on him.

Strange action #3: Along with laundry I decided I had to clean (yes, on a Friday night). And not just do dishes and vaccum, I scrubbed scuff marks off doors and attempted to get Roxie nail scratches off walls.

I don't know what is going on with me but these behaviors are not typical. Maybe I need to research the drug a little and see if a side effect is "compulsion to clean and do small house projects". Crazy....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe your pregnant? It's kinda like you're nesting.

But you better not be! Because there will be no excuses - you will be drinking lots and lots of wine next Saturday!!!

Teresa said...

No, definately not pregnant.

It is funny you should say that though, because when I went to Urgent Care on Tuesday the nurse asked the obligatory, "When was your last period?" I paused and had to think..."Three weeks".
She quickly replied, "Could you be pregnant?"

I said, "slim chance". But what I really wanted to say was, "No, none at all. This is my husband sitting next to me but I don't give him the pleasure of sex."

Julia Goolia said...

not good. sign of very bad things for sure:)

Jennifer said...

Hey Kristal - I'm thinking, let's hope she is preggo...a DD!!!