I totally found one of mine yesterday:
Culinary Professional-Taste of Home Cooking School /Company: Reiman Media Group, Inc.
We are recruiting for the following two territories; the successful candidate may live anywhere within the territory:- KS, IL, MO- CO, NE, WY, ND, SD, MTWe are looking for a dynamic stage personality to represent the Taste of Home brand to the public and media, while also representing our consumer-brand sponsors on-stage. The Culinary Specialist role with the Taste of Home Cooking Schools is responsible for a territory covering several states, managing the scheduling, promoting, and conducting of the cooking demonstrations. This culinary professional is also responsible for planning the seasonal cooking school calendar, with increased attendance as a major goal. Additional responsibilities include database maintenance of all contacts and show information, testing of recipes and the national sponsors’ recipe strategy and techniques prior to show season. You will also organize volunteers and media to set up the cooking school on show day, and direct the tear-down of the stage and packing of equipment.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Family and Consumer Science (Home Economics) or related field.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in home economics or related field including food demonstration.
• Enthusiastic and positive stage presence with ability to present to large groups.
• Willingness and ability to travel extensively in assigned territory, up to 60% travel during cyclical periods. May require multiple weekends on the road.
• Strong communication skills to effectively work with media personnel, staff and volunteers.
• Self-motivated and self-directed. Able to perform responsibilities and meet deadlines autonomously with limited supervision from Administrative staff.
• Sales/marketing and public relations experience helpful.
•Solid computer skills including MS Word, Outlook, and ACT database.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Physical agility to lift up to 50 pounds.
How cool would that be? It excites me that I am semi-qualified for the postition. I say semi because I have done food demonstration over the past couple years, but not consistently at any point and I have no idea about this ACT database. My Bachelor's is in Food Managment and I would consider that a related field.
I need to do some work on my resume and write a kick ass cover letter, but I thinking about applying. I definately won't get my hopes up, but still, what a cool job!!!