Friday, October 3, 2008

Give the people what they want!

Ok, I will admit it...a couple times a week I check and see how many people are subscribing to my blog via the fab Google Reader. And this morning I noticed my subscribers jumped up. Not a lot by any means, but still a decent amount for my not very well known blog.

I am curious as to what you would like to see more of on blog. Cooking adventures? Wine musings? Random Teresa, Nathan, and Roxie life? My workout successes and fails? The quest to be more sustainable/budget stuff?

So feel free to post and let me know.

Everyone have a great weekend!!

10 comments:

Jenn said...

It's funny you should say that b/c I gained over 20 readers this week, too!

LucyinStLou said...

Wow, I am so inept sometimes I should probably be denied the right to blog. How did you determine how many readers you have?

I was actually planning to do a similar post myself. Give the people what they want, I say. For me, I've enjoyed reding all your posts so far so all those topics sound like fun to me.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you did get a boost, girl! Yay!!

I like all of you posts...but I especially like your budget/sustainability posts. ;)

Trisha said...

So, I would like to hear more about Teresa, Nathan and Roxie!!! :)

So, how do you find out how many "followers" you have?? I haven't figured that one out yet.

Schneiderdoodle said...

I like all your posts but I would like to see more about Roxie. I love dog owner posts they help me get good ideas for my puppy (Roxy). This doesn't mean you should cut down on the cooking adventures though. :)

Anonymous said...

I would say all of the above, because if you're getting more readers, then that must mean you're doing something write by your blog!

Anonymous said...

Uh, "right" not "write." Sorry, it's been a long day.

LC said...

How can you find out how many people have you on their google reader? Can you post the answer on my blog? Thanks dear :)

Amanda, Mandy, Manda, Tomato said...

I wanna hear more about your frugal adventures!

Jamie said...

Yay for the surplus of readers! But where are they when you need their comments?!!

I'd love to hear more wine musings, cooking adventures and I'd love to see lots more pics of Roxie!!