Saturday, October 18, 2008

I'm alive

But just barely.

Raise your hand if you are getting tired of me not actually posting anything but just linking to other blogs? That's what I thought.

I hope to resume more exciting blogs in the near future. But this week has been crammed with work, family, and now I am sick with something other than a cold or the flu. That is, unless now colds or the flu come complete with chest pains, stiff necks and shoulders, a fever, and general exhaustion. I refuse to scary myself by looking at WebMD, so I am going to tough it out through my family wedding today, Sunday errands, and see how I feel on Monday.

On one more note, Nathan got some positive feedback about the interview, but probably won't know anything for awhile. Thanks everyone for your positive thoughts!

No comments: