Friday, October 3, 2008

Do you know how many readers you have?

In my last post a couple of people asked how I knew how many people subscribe to my blog. I don't know if this is the only way to find out, but I just added my blog to my Google Reader. Then you just look at the "show details" tab and you will see how many readers you have through GR.

It also shows you how many posts you average per week. Currently mine is 3.3. I would like it to be more like 4....so I need to keep getting suggestions on what you would like to be reading, so keep them coming!!!

4 comments:

LucyinStLou said...

It worked! Thanks a million.

Boyd Team said...

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

Jenn said...

Why yes I do - 116!!! And I'm at 6.3 posts per week...man I must be really bored at work ;)

Claire Uncorked said...

I'm a peewee at only 29 readers...maybe if I wrote more...