Thursday, October 9, 2008

This has to be quick....

but I just wanted to come on and post that....

Nathan is interviewing for a promotion tomorrow. It is a totally obtainable for him, but a few other well qualified people are going for it too. We really need all the good vibes we can get on this one. He has been through so many interviews, some with company his current company and others without and he has been passed by each time. He gets his hopes up so much, and each time his disappointment is really heavy on my heart. Plus, having him on day shift reminds me of how lonely I am when he switches back to nights and in this new position he would be mostly days. So, please, please send good vibes his/our way. Cross every finger you can, say a prayer (if you do), or think something positive for us.

Oh and I came home yesterday to a HUGE hole in our yard. If it isn't filled by the time I get home I will take a pic. I could explain it now, but if I can snap a few pics it is worth having a separate post about it!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll definitely be thinking of him!!

LucyinStLou said...

Good luck! Fingers are crossed.

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Prayers are being sent your way!

Jamie said...

Good vibes, good vibes, good vibes! And I'm still interested in filling that hole for you!

Jennelle said...

Good luck!

N. said...

{{{good vibes}}}