Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A little treat

I know that most of you dear readers really enjoy pictures in posts. Since I am usually pretty lacking in that department, I thought I would treat you all to a few pretty pics.

I was seriously stressing last week about these arrangements Boss #1 asked me to do for this event that he was hosting for clients. Now, I don't claim to be a florist or designer by any means, but I had some great finds that turned out some pretty nice arrangements.

Yes, those are real lemons, limes, and oranges.

Everyone was super impressed, which is always a good feeling even though I don't think the arrangements were overly impressive, they were just really pretty fall colors.

9 comments:

Katie said...

Very pretty!!

Boyd Team said...

They are GORGEOUS! Truly stunning. You did a wonderful job!

Pamela said...

you are awesome. :)

LucyinStLou said...

How pretty! You did a really great job.

Jamie said...

A little treat indeed! They are AWESOME!!!!!!!

N. said...

Those are pretty impressive... they look amazing! I love the tall one with the fruit in the vase! Awesome job!

Maria said...

Those are gorgeous Teresa!!!!

Amanda, Mandy, Manda, Tomato said...

The fall colors are gourg! Good job!

Mary said...

Man, I wish I was as creative as you. From the shape of the vase to the fruit inside, all the elements complemented each other well.