Wednesday, August 27, 2008

One more blog about the cake then I swear I will stop....

Ok, so Mary got a few good pics of the cake here. Sooo much better than my one single crappy pic.

I don't want to get a big head about the whole thing, but I am so happy with the job my sister and I did on it. I seriously couldn't have done it without her. Even though doing a cake that intricate is stressful, I had such a blast the entire time. And seeing Mary's reaction made the whole process even more worth it.

Alright, cake talk over. Well, at least until after we finish my cousin Kelly's wedding cake in about a week!!!

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Would you like me to see if my Mom is hiring? haha ;)

Teresa said...

Trisha, I am not worthy to decorate a cake with your mom, she is awesome.

Amanda, Mandy, Manda, Tomato said...

That cake is fabulous! You and your sister did an amazing job!! :)