Sunday, May 4, 2008

Something I am excited about....

Blogger has decided to do scheduled posting! Which means you can make drafts and then schedule them to post on certain days.

Call me a nerd but I think I am going to be loving this feature. I tend to get on a blog writing kick and hate publishing them all at once. I know it's weird, but I really enjoy reading blogs that have semi-regular posts rather than reading three at one sitting. Woohoo!

Also, thanks to all the words of encouragement from readers on my last post. While I don't feel like I deserve it, nice words nonetheless. Yep, somethings aren't the greatest right now, but a lot of people are doing a lot worse than me, plus this is just a small insignificant fraction of my life.

Anyway, hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!!!

No comments: