Thursday, May 29, 2008

The numbers game

1- The number of how many bottles of wine I will drink solo tonight. :)
2- The number of times this week someone has asked me if I have lost weight...score!
3- The weeks that I was without vending sales at my busiest campus due to theft
4- The weeks that has been the most stressful time ever at work.
5- The number of ravioli that cost $12 at one of the restaurants at Lumiere.
6- The number of days that I actually believed I was going to swear off hard alcohol for life.
7- The amount of ugly dresses tried on when trying desperately to find a good one. WTH is with all this crappy fashion out!?
8- The pounds lost since the "Quest to be healthy" started.
9- The percentage I am over on food cost this month....eek!
10- The number of times I checked my email from work today.
11- The amount of potatoes I used in my huge batch of fabulous potato soup last night.
12- The number of times the f bomb dropped in one sitting last week during a particularly stressful day.
13- How many times I felt like a total Mom during a bachelorette party.
14- The days that I didn't blog. Yes, I suck. But can't you appreciate my first post back being so creative???

4 comments:

Maria said...

That was very creative. And I'm with you on the ugly dresses. I was looking for a new one a couple of weeks ago and it was hard!

Julia Goolia said...

Man a numbers game with consecutive numbers? That takes talent. Glad to see you are still alive and kicking.

Jennifer said...

Ha ha ha!

LucyinStLou said...

I just found your blog. Enjoy your bottle of wine tonight!