Monday, August 17, 2009

Fall is right around the corner...really...

I normally don't like to wish away time, but I have to be honest...I am so ready for Fall. I know there are at least a few blog readers out there that share my love for the wonderful season.

Believe it or not, Fall really is just right around the corner. You don't even have to look at a calendar to know it, all you have to do is start noticing your surroundings.

I bring you the evidence that Fall will be here before we know it:

Although O'Fallon doesn't have my favorite pumpkin brew, it is refreshing to see O'Fallon Pumpkin beer has already made it to select shelves this week. I have a serious love of all things pumpkin, (anyone remember this post from wayyyy back in the day??) and I don't usually need it be the right season to indulge my pumpkin addiction (notice the February date on the last post), but when others start finding it socially acceptable to starting bringing the pumpkin back, I know that Fall is coming.
I can't wait for cooler evenings with the windows open, evenings around the firepit with friends, and everything pumpkin. Fall, bring it on!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are no longer my friend, you evil whore.

No pumpkin beer for me this year.

WAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Kristen said...

mmmmm pumpkin bread! I too cannot wait for the windows to be open!

Claire Uncorked said...

Oh, Teresa, you aren't an evil whore...you're totally speaking our language! We LOVE pumpkin beer! Our usual favorite is O'Fallon, but last year, it was Schlafly & Charleville. However, we usually try every kind we run across. Hmmmm...maybe we should do a pumpkin beer tasting.....

Kenya said...

I didn't even know there was such a thing as pumpkin beer. Very interesting.

Jennelle said...

I love fall! I can't wait. :)

Angie said...

October is the best month eva. I too and jonesing for fall in a big way. Squeee!

Scazar said...

I love the fall because I hate the summer, so I hope that counts ; p