I've been on blogging hiatus with the crazy holidays and a possible dying computer that I have only used for a few minutes a day because I am scared it is on its leg. So today I am actually blogging from my cell phone (so please excuse any typos or crappy format) so I can finally post my 29 in 09. I decided to do this instead of 101 in 1001.
*Italics means completed.
1. Make/start at least 4 cheeses besides mozzerella.
2. Plant a veggie garden.
3. Host at least one gathering a month can be big or small just must involve good friends.
4. Develop an accurate budget tracking system.
5. Workout at least 3 days a week at the gym or doing some kind of physical activity.
6. Start taking classes either towards my Masters or to learn something new.
7. Install a fence.
8. Get another dog.
9. Teach a friend how to cook.
10. Reorganize and deep clean the kitchen.
11. Write at least 3 blogs a week.
12. Organize all closets.
13. Buy a digital camera.
14. Cancel our cable.
15. Visit family more.
16. Use more natural cleaning methods.
17. Make homemade produce bags.
18. Do a blog makeover.
19. Get more then just a basic knowledge of Excel.
20. Start composting.
21. Finish the Twilight series.
22. Find a good church and actually go.
23. Try at least one new wine a month.
24. Organize recipes into binder.
25. Go camping at least 4 times this year.
26. Take a long weekend trip with Nathan besides camping.
27. Comment more on blogs
28. Keep my home office more organized.
29. Make a successful sourdough bread and stop buying sandwich bread from the store.