I had one, "Do it!" and no opposition, so here is the Random Thursday post:
1. I am sooo close to cutting our cable. Our rate went up, and honestly I am sick of paying for a service that I know cost 1/8 (if not lower) for what we pay for it. But since I am a TV addict, I still need something to keep up on my favorite shows. So my smart husband is buying a couple different cables to hook our computer up to our tv, so we can watch our addictive shows online for free. Plus, I have a feeling we will then be hitting up the gym more, since each machine has it's own TV with cable. And while that last statement is pretty pathetic, it is totally true.
2. I just found out I won't be getting the glorious 2 weeks paid time off that most of the managers in my district receive. I am going to have to work a few days before Christmas and mostly likely a few days prior to New Years. It sucks, but I am still thankful for the other days I will have off.
3. On my blog agenda is a post called 29 in 09. I love the idea of doing the 101 things in 1001 days, but I am having hard enough time with coming up with over 20! Plus, I like having a shorter time frame for some reason. So far the list is dominated by food and sustainability goals.
4. Pamela taught me how to make butter last night. It was yummy I took a video of some of the process on my cell phone, but I have yet to see if it is good enough quality to post.
5. I am so over winter already.