Monday, September 15, 2008

Taking it easy....

I decided that today was going to be my one lazy day for the week. Since, yet again, the week seems to be filling up with tons of projects. Nathan is working tonight, but is on days the rest of the week so we are doing some much needed and long overdue house projects.

Speaking of house projects, I am trying to create some last minute, simple (and cheap of course) decor. So I had this idea to take photos, put them on some kind of canvas or something, and then put some kind of seal or adhesive over them. If any of you crafty bloggers have any suggestions/tips on doing a project like this, let me know!

1 comment:

Thoughts Anonymously said...

Alrighty I have to ask but on the elliptical what resistance are you using? I have to know in order to go 12 miles myself!!!