Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Totally stressing

I am sooo freaking stressed out. I have a meeting on Friday with my biggest account and I am totally scared out of my mind. Their contract is up for renewal at the end of this month and although they love the food and service they are receiving, their budget is super tight and may not allow for us to continue with them next year.

If we lose this account I have no idea what will happen to me. Just the one account easily makes up 75% of my revenue during the regular school year, so without them, I may not have enough going on to stay employed. All 3 of my bosses have told me not to worry, but I am just so on edge. I can't focus on anything, my google reader has like 40 unread items. This all really hit me last night and poor Nathan had to deal with me tossing and turning all night. He finally convinced me to take my in case of emergency muscle relaxor so that I could get some sleep.

I want to apply for some jobs just in case, but I am having a really difficult time focusing on wrting cover letters and tweaking my resume. Plus, I feel like I am going to throw up with all my nerves.

Eek, two more days until my fate is decided.....

5 comments:

Jen said...

Stop stressing! Easier said than done, I'm sure, but I bet it goes perfectly fine! I'll keep my fingers crossed just in case :)

Aimee said...

Good luck. Hope everything goes well!

Maria said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. I have a feeling everything will work out swimmingly, though. :-)

Julia Goolia said...

Breathe and know that it will work out the way it's supposed to. It sounds like there isn't much you can do anyway---either they can afford the food or not.

So dramatic with the 'two more days until my fate is decided.... I love it. It sounds like me:)

emma o said...

hey! a) you are not allowed to not come on the float trip. b) i love resumes and cover letters, if you need any help, send em my way, i creepily love them. good luck!!