Thursday, November 20, 2008
Yay, I am a Kreativ Blogger!
Many thanks to Jenn from Living Life for my Kretiv Blogger award! I have never received a blog award, and I feel very blessed to receive this one. Thanks, Jenn, you are awesome and I am not worthy!
According to the rules, I am supposed to put 6 things I am thankful for and 6 blogs that are stalkworthy.
The awesome stuff I am thankful for:
(Please excuse the incomplete sentences, I didn't want to start all 6 out with "I'm thankful for blah, blah, blah.)
1. My family. Not just my husband, but my parents, sisters, and of course, Roxie. I am so lucky to have an incredibly supportive family that would seriously do anything for me.
2. My friends, especially the new ones that I have met via the Internet. I am reminded almost daily what an amazing group of women I have in my life. When I am down, they do everything they possibly can to bring me back up. I know that some of them are just using me for my cooking...but that's ok.
3. My job. That is a REALLY difficult thing to say this week, because I am officially having the worst week since I started with the company. But I am very thankful for having a steady paycheck, a great boss, and dedicated team members that bend over backwards for me daily.
4. The gym. As silly as it sounds, the gym has helped me through some stressful shit lately.
5. Talent. I don't want to sound full of myself, but I am so thankful for my talents because they tend to bring a smile to other's faces.
6. My space heater. If I had it in my office now I wouldn't be so damn cold. But, I am thankful it will keep me warm tonight at home.
The 6 blogs that are stalk worthy:
1. conversations with myself I love this blog. I am pretty sure Kritta and I have the exact same sense of humor. If not, she probably makes fun of me for saying lame stuff on her blog.
2. I paid less than you That a blog that updates frequently, but for those of you that love deals (especially from Target) you need to read this blog.
3. Little Homestead in the City One of my two new favorite sustainability blogs. If you are at all interested in the subject, run, don't walk to this blog.
4. Tiny Farm Blog The second favorite. Again, run, don't walk.
5. Smallnotebook.org I have posted about Rachel's blog before. She really does some amazing stuff with budgets in a realistic way.
6. Write in my Journal I can't even describe the amazing stuff in this blog.
Posted by Teresa at 1:43 PM