Monday, November 24, 2008

Oh thank god

I spent about an hour yesterday reading the nearly 120 blogs on GR. Some of them I speed read, none of them I commented on (bad Teresa!) but it was drastic measure time....GR was totally out of control.

Other random stuff....

*Work was SO stressful last week. I can't believe I made it through without having a huge breakdown. If I can just get through this big event today I should be able to coast through Tuesday and Wednesday. Thank God for Thanksgiving.

*Nathan put up our new Christmas tree yesterday. We didn't put any ornaments on it yet, but Nathan just couldn't wait to put together the tree. I didn't point it out to him, but he seriously the most giddy I had ever seen him. It was too freaking cute.

*Nathan's parents called him last night to talk about my Christmas gift. Usually they buy Nathan one big gift and a couple smaller ones and a couple medium sized gifts for me. However, apparently this year they are switching things up and giving me the big gift. If I had to guess I would say it is a digital camera. And OMG I would love that. Before blogging I probably wouldn't have cared as much, but I really want to start adding more pics to my blog and my cell phone camera totally doesn't cut it.

I hope everyone has a great Monday! Hopefully for everyone it is a short work week!

2 comments:

Angie said...

I hope you get your camera. That would be awesome!.

Jen said...

Fingers crossed for the camera, and hope this week goes OK for you!

Happy early Anniversary!