Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Finally, a little more to say.

Things have been quite busy in Teresaland. In the week since my last blog I've had a killer cold and a bladder infection. It was also Nathan's birthday, and luckily most of the celebrations feel in between the two. One celebrate included a trip to the new Crown Valley Brewery, so stay tuned for a review.

Work is looking up. One of my accounts is expanding their vending, adding an element that I have never worked with before, so on Monday I am off to Indianapolis for a little bit of a learning trip. Unfortunately, with this expansion I don't anticipate much relief on my stress level...at least not for awhile. Of course, this will be an exciting, good amount of stress.

With my sickness I have gotten off track with 5k training, so I am really in need of some focus considering I am registering for a 5k in June!

In other news, Nathan took a part time/side job with a local DJ company. He has done a few weddings and a prom already and he absolutely loves it! I am slightly bummed that I don't get to see him as much on the weekends, but since he is back on day shift during the week, I haven't been missing him too much.

Everyone have a great week!!

No comments: